Smoke City is a BBQ place located on a stretch of road in Sherman Oaks thats populated mostly by car dealerships. Its a easy place to just drive by and not notice...but you shouldn't. Smoke City does Texas style BBQ. They use white Oak to cook all their BBQ and they do it low and slow right in back of their place. I got the chance to try a lot of their meats and sides. There wasn't a bad one in the bunch but let me tell you the fatty brisket? Oh man. I had leftovers of that and I had a grilled cheese....little piece of velvety heaven. For the sides I didnt find one I disliked (my friend said the slaw was some of the best she ever had http://www.iheartnoho.com) my favorite side was their red chili. Smoked meat. sauce. No fillers. That and some white bread was a little bit of magic. With its picnic table setting its a great spot for big groups.
5242 Van Nuys Blvd Sherman Oaks, CA 91401
![]() |
| In the smoker |
![]() |
| In the smoker |
![]() |
| The killer fatty brisket |
![]() |
| The smoker |
![]() |
| The smoker |
![]() |
| Brisket |
![]() |
| Pastrami |
![]() |
| Pulled pork |
![]() |
| Brisket |
![]() |
| Turkey |
![]() |
| Hot link |
![]() |
| Fatty brisket |
![]() |
| The staff was really nice |
![]() |
| Mac and cheese |
![]() |
| Chili |
![]() |
| Sides |




















we
ReplyDeleteOur Top Picks for The 5 best offset smokers 2021
ReplyDeletebest budget offset smoker – Char-Broil 12201570-A1 American Gourmet ( best cheap offset smoker )
Best Beginner Offset Smoker – Char-Griller E1224 Smokin Pro.
Dyna-Glo Signature Series DGSS1382VCS-D Heavy-Duty Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker & Grill vertical offset smoker.