With dishes ranging from applewood smoked trout in a box to oxtail with daikon to mushroom gelato it was an amazing meal that showcased both chefs amazing culinary range. I admit I did think how some of the dishes would work in taco form...(sorry chef its how my head works)
![]() |
| Mushroom Gelato. I am glad I tried it...but I am never going to crave this |
![]() |
| Oxtail with daikon and Nasturtium (leaf and flower) |
![]() |
| Branzino (an Italian favorite fish) in tomato broth |
![]() |
| Almond sorbet. One of the best sorbets I have had. |
![]() |
| Duck ravioli with grilled grape |
![]() |
| wagu beef lasagna |
![]() |
| short rice truffle risotto |
![]() |
| Chef Lorenzo |
![]() |
| Applewood smoked trout with morel mushrooms |
![]() |
| Mushrooms in parmesan broth (one of the few dishes I was not a huge fan of) |
![]() |
| Abalone and cucumber wrapped crab |


















No comments:
Post a Comment