Planet Dailies is at the center of one of the busiest malls in the world the Grove. Overlooking Third Street Planet Dailies has a fantastic vantage point to be able to people watch. The food isn't bad either. Heading inside you can see why it has so many celebrity appearances here. Its a sleek open space with a stylish bar at the center. Theres also a indoor area but I feel the focus of the restaurant is the open outdoor space.
Food wise Planet Dailies has an eclectic American menu. I tried potstickers, ribs, fajitas, and shrimp. The weakest dish I felt were the potstickers. Its the only one I wouldn't try again. The shrimp were the highlight of my meal being so large I could mistake them for chicken tenders at the wrong angle. I also really enjoyed their ribs. Pretty good for a non BBQ spot! The tie in shake with Dylans Candy Bar was a nice touch..it was a chocolate shake despite what the menu said. I still enjoyed it. You get two hours free parking with validation.












No comments:
Post a Comment