Yes you can still get the BBQ chicken pizza (and I am pretty sure that will never change) but California Pizza Kitchen has added a lot of new items to its offerings. You can get a pretty piece of fish with grilled asparagus. Theres a new flatbread with chilled lobster. Even a ribeye steak (actually the only thing I wasn't a fan of) and while the dishes are crowd pleasers the desserts were another level. CPK has three desserts that could beat some independent bakeries. A s'mores dessert, a strawberry ice cream biscuit, and a cheesecake yellow cake dessert. All better than what I expect from a massive chain. Have you been to a updated CPK? Let us know your thoughts!
![]() |
| Halibut |
![]() |
| Smores dessert |
![]() |
| Strawberry ice cream biscuit |
![]() |
| ribeye steak |
![]() |
| lobster flatbread |
![]() |
| garlic chicken |








No comments:
Post a Comment